Provide an independent, fresh review of the current retail city centre offering to highlight where gaps and opportunities may exist within the city primary retail mix as it moves towards a more integrated and best practice retail offering.
- Initiated customer research exploring purchase decisions, barriers and drivers including retail precinct mix, wayfaring, and amenities
- Interviewed and workshopped with retailers, council and consumers to develop a comprehensive findings report
- Researched global best practice in similar marketplaces – adopted key learnings.
- Development and facilitation of a full strategic framework based on our insight’s findings, including stakeholder socialisation process .
- Key retail deliverables (short to longer term wins) delivered
- Ongoing advisor to Council in the implementation delivery
- Retail design partner engaged in design of public amenities.
- New store prototype built on consumer insight modelling
- Retail positioning and deployment strategy developed and implemented
- Sales at 10% growth on implementation